Aquacore® hydrophilic gel preparation is a sterile synthetic gel biocompatible with human soft tissues.
Aquacore® hydrophilic gel structure is based on multiple cross links and hydrogen H-bonds between molecules, arising between carbonyl and amine groups.
Aquacore® hydrophilic gel is apyrogenic and its composition is fully compatible with human tissues.
Polyamide component of Aquacore® hydrophilic gel is inert and does not cause any allergic reactions after injection. It comprises only up to 2% of total gel volume.
Volume creating component of Aquacore® hydrophilic gel corresponds to chemical composition of physiological solution.
Due to its elasticity and plasticity properties the gel can be used as a volumizing soft tissue implantable gel for body contouring procedures in aesthetic plastic surgery.
Indications for use
Aquacore® hydrophilic gel is designed to improve and for shape contouring of different parts of human body.
Aquacore® hydrophilic gel can be used for the following indications:
- Soft tissue contour’s correction
- Breast muscle aplasia correction
- Breast augmentation in hypomastia
- Breast shape Improvement in mastoptosis 1st -2d degree
- Breast asymmetry correction
- Correction of soft tissue atrophy changes
- Breast shape and volume improvement
- Buttocks shape and volume improvement
If Aquacore® hydrophilic gel is used for other indications, such a procedure is performed at surgeon’s own discretion and responsibility.
In any and all cases of application of Aquacore® hydrophilic gel surgeon must strictly adhere to following conditions:
- All necessary and required aseptic and antiseptic measures and precautions are taken.
- Prohibited intravascular injection of Aquacore® hydrophilic gel.
- Prohibited Aquacore® hydrophilic gel injection in venous plexus and cavernous body.